For your safety and ours, Salon 46 is following state and local guidelines in addition to the steps below.
Click here for more information.
Sanitation and PPE
- All stylists and staff have been COVID-19 and Barbicide (disinfection solution) Certified.
- The staff will be continuously cleaning throughout the day.
- Stylists and staff will wear masks.
- Stylists will use new gloves with each client.
- Extra time has been allotted for cleaning between clients.
Guidelines for our Clients
- If you are sick your appointment will be rescheduled with no cancellation fee. Please give as much notice as possible.
- All clients must wear a mask. We ask that you bring your own, but if you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Clients are asked to wait in their vehicles, or outside, until their appointment time.
- No children allowed in the salon unless they have an appointment.
- All clients must wash their hands upon entering the salon.
- Weather permitting, jackets and outerwear should remain in the client’s car.
- Please be mindful of and refrain from non-essential contact.
- No beard trims at this time.
Front Desk (Appointments and Checkout)
- All services are by appointment only. Call, Email or book online.
- Signatures are no longer required for credit card charges.
- All receipts will be sent only by email.
- At checkout, clients will process their own credit card.
- Table will be added to the front desk to provide a safety barrier between clients and staff.
- Stylist Venmo/PayPal information will be displayed on front table – no direct contact needed.
- Single-use pens will be available for cash tip envelopes.
- To ensure 6 feet spacing (or more), stations have been rearranged.
- Stations and tools will be cleaned thoroughly after every client.
- No beverages will be available.
- All magazines have been removed.
- We will not be taking coats or clothing from clients. If the client wishes to wear a smock, they must either wear their clothes under it or keep their clothes with them.
- Weather permitting the entry door will remain open during business hours to minimize contact.
- Signage will be added to the front door and other areas to display our Safety Protocols for all to follow.
- Touchless soap dispensers have been installed.
- We are now using paper towels instead of towels. A new C-fold paper towel dispenser has been installed.
- New toilet paper dispensers have been installed.
Increased safety measures will remain in effect until November 15, 2020. We will reevaluate our procedures at that time.