For your safety and ours, Salon 46 is following state and local guidelines in addition to the steps below.
Click here for more information.
- All stylists and staff have been COVID-19 and Barbicide (disinfection solution) Certified.
- The staff will be continuously cleaning throughout the day.
- Stylists and staff will wear masks.
- If you are sick your appointment will be rescheduled. Please give as much notice as possible.
- All clients must wear a mask. We ask that you bring your own, but if you do not have one, one will be provided.
- No children allowed in the salon unless they have an appointment.
- All clients must wash their hands upon entering the salon.
- Please be mindful of and refrain from non-essential contact.
- All services are by appointment only. Call, Email or book online.
- Signatures are no longer required for credit card charges.
- At checkout, clients will process their own credit card.
- Table will be added to the front desk to provide a safety barrier between clients and staff.
- Stylist Venmo/PayPal information will be displayed on front table – no direct contact needed.
- Single-use pens will be available for cash tip envelopes.
- Stations and tools will be cleaned thoroughly after every client.
- No beverages will be available.
- All magazines have been removed.
- Signage will be added to the front door and other areas to display our Safety Protocols for all to follow.